Jolene lowww. PRPS/CHIJ.SJC/TP 16 going on 17 23rd June 92(: Free Counter
wishlist(:
MY PHONE BACK :( IPOD friends go out moreeeee
get baptised
world peace
my $3000 toy poodle. loving parents
play guitar well master the E-minor chord
be normal
love God with unquestionable passion
top 10%
HELLOO.hahaha came back from school.. was sick for the past 3 days after the CNY holidays.haha. so see doctor and had 2 days MC! and i didnt have to take geog CT anymore. cos there wasnt anymnore retests so it was counted as VR. first time for me. haha. feeling much much better now! thanks to everyone who's shown concern.haha.
yupp. its valentine's day tomorrowwwwww. for those who dont have a date , have a date with GOD!! haha. right? dunno if im making sense but yes, He'll definitely wanna spend time with us. gonna get all the stuff later at the mall for tmr. haha. lucky CNY jus passed have some extra cash from blackjack that daddy donated.lol! IM GONNA HAVE LUNCH NOW! got lots of stuff to do later. BYEBYE!! ( have fun tmr!) =D my favouriteeeeeeeee song(:
REALIZE-Colbie Caillat Take time to realize That your warmth is Crashing down on in Take time to realize That I am on your side didn't I, didn't I tell you But I can't spell it out for you No it's never gonna be that simple No I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize What I just realized That we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realize What I just realized We'd never have to wonder If we missed out on each other, now
Take time to realize Oh oh, I'm on your side Didn't I, didn't I tell you Take time to realize This could all pass you by Didn't I tell you But I can't spell it out for you No it's never gonna be that simple No I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize What I just realized That we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realize What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder If we missed out on each other, but
It's not the same No it's never the same If you don't feel it too If you meet me half way If you would meet me half way It could be the same for you
If you just realize What I just realized That we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realize What I just realized We'd never have to wonder If we missed out on each other
Just realize What I just realized That we'd be perfect for each other And we'll never find another Just realize What I just realized We'd never have to wonder If we missed out on each other, now Missed out on each other now Missed out on each other now Missed out on each other now